About Metrix Kitchens:
Metrix is a family owned business.
We have been established for 22 years and we have 32 years of experience satisfying domestic and commercial clients.
Our family team consists of me (Peter), our son (Joel) and wife (Christine) We design and liaise with our clients personally, to provide beautiful new cabinetry or facelifts to existing rooms or pieces.
We are fabricating bench tops with a number of the larger local builders, as well as private home installations.
Our new venture is with Recycled Engineered Granite.
The granite is processed with the off-cuts from quarries. It is a visually beautiful and a practical material with many applications.
- This Product is an Australian Made quartz surfacing material.
- It is manufactured from a unique formulation combining over 90% natural quartz and the resilience of a high performance acrylic polymer.
- This propriety formulation and processing technique produces extruded slabs of premium quality.
- The slabs are diamond polished to a gloss finish. It is an engineered stone offering ease of handling during fabrication and installation.
- It is a solid, non porous, one piece material providing exceptional scratch, stain, heat and impact resistance.
- It has a hardness level of over 7.5 MOHS with diamond being 10 MOHS.
- It is a flexible product resisting chipping and cracking.
This granite can be resurfaced over existing bench tops and also applied to walls as a splash back instead of tiles. Bathrooms can be transformed without having the problems associated with grout.
Granite applications to existing benches or new benches take approximately 2-3 days. The granite can be completed immediately with no templates required and no time lost for fabricating.
The cost of installing granite is very competitive, which makes it a viable alternative and delivers a very stunning result.
We source the stone from an Australian Company in Dandenong.
We are an Australian family company, supporting a fabulous local product.
Peter, Christine and Joel Barton.